Traffic chaos as car flips on its side in Finsbury Park crash - two injured
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash in Finsbury Park that brought rush-hour traffic almost to a standstill this morning.
One of the vehicles, a silver BMW, was flipped onto its side in the impact at the junction of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes, outside Manor House Tube Station.
The other car involved was a navy blue people carrier.
The incident happened at about 4.15am but police closed part of the junction off to clear the debris, causing gridlock right along Green Lanes and Seven Sisters.
One Twitter user, @tinysuns, said this morning: “Mayhem on Green Lanes. 1 hour to go from Turnpike Lane to Manor House on the 141 and all buses terminating at Manor House.”
You may also want to watch:
It is thought up to five people could have been in the vehicles.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox