Road and rail delays to look out for this week in Islington and Hackney
- Credit: Google
We’ve rounded up a list of events that may affect your travel in Hackney and Islington this week.
Middleton Road and Queensbridge Road, Dalston have traffic controls that may cause delays until 6 September that may cause delays.
Albion Road, Clissold Park has roadworks that may cause delays until 15 October.
Morning Lane, Hackney Central has roadworks that may cause delays 6 September to 10 September.
You may also want to watch:
Berry Street is closed until 16 September. Delays are likely.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
On Baalbec Road and Highbury Place, Highbury delays are likely until September 3 due to roadworks.
A two-way traffic control is in place on Framfield Road and it is likely to cause delays.
Hertlslet Road has a traffic control in place that is likely to cause delays until September 9.
Ronalds Road is closed at multiple points until September 3.
Circle Line will run on a reduced service from 6pm and will not run after 7pm on Sunday 29 August, Monday 30, Wednesday 1, and Thursday 2.
On Hammersmith and City line there will be a reduced service from 6pm and trains will not run after 7pm on Monday 30 August, Wednesday 1, and Thursday 2.