Tributes paid to woman who died after Highbury flat fall
- Credit: Archant
Friends and neighbours have paid tribute to the “lovely” woman who was killed after falling four stories.
Alison French died from severe head injuries after plunging from the third floor balcony outside her home in Bushfield House, on the Highbury Estate, on March 13.
Bouquets of flowers have been laid outside the 39-year-old’s home with messages of condolences.
One read: “To lovely Alison, I’m going to miss your bubbly spirit around the flats. See you in heaven.”
Another read: “Alison, you will be missed by all your past and present HR colleagues.”
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance crews had rushed to the scene just after midnight but were unable to save her.
A homicide team are investigating and a 38-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident, but has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
The death is being treated as unexplained.