TV show Come Dine With Me wants Islington couples for new format
- Credit: Archant
Hit TV programme Come Dine With Me are looking for Islington couples to take part in a new show.
Come Dine With Me Couples is a twist on the familiar format, which pits people against each other in a dinner party cook off.
For the new version of the Channel Four series, producers want couples to sign up and are specifically looking for people from the borough.
Contestants on the show compete for a £1,000 prize pot.
Filming take place in April, and entrants must be older than 18 have the skills to produce an amazing dinner party.
You may also want to watch:
n For more information call 0207 157 4555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 4 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years