TV show Come Dine With Me wants Islington couples for new format
- Credit: Archant
Hit TV programme Come Dine With Me are looking for Islington couples to take part in a new show.
Come Dine With Me Couples is a twist on the familiar format, which pits people against each other in a dinner party cook off.
For the new version of the Channel Four series, producers want couples to sign up and are specifically looking for people from the borough.
Contestants on the show compete for a £1,000 prize pot.
Filming take place in April, and entrants must be older than 18 have the skills to produce an amazing dinner party.
You may also want to watch:
n For more information call 0207 157 4555 or email email@example.com
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 5 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 6 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 7 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 8 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 9 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 10 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'