Holloway Road collision: Two cars crash near Hornsey Road junction
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have crashed into each other in Holloway Road.
Police were called at 12.55pm to reports of "two cars in collision" at the junction of Hornsey Road.
A Met Police spokesperson said "There is no indication at the moment of serious injury. They have closed the junction."
Northbound traffic in Holloway Road is moving slowly due to the incident.
Transport for London Traffic news tweeted: "The A1 Holloway Road is blocked northbound outside Holloway Road station due to a collision. There are queues back past Highbury & Islington station."
You may also want to watch:
The 43, 153, 263, 271 and 393 bus routes were all on diversion via Blackstock Road and Rock Street but have since resumed normal service.
The London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade were also at the scene.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 4 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 8 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com