Holloway Road collision: Two cars crash near Hornsey Road junction
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have crashed into each other in Holloway Road.
Police were called at 12.55pm to reports of "two cars in collision" at the junction of Hornsey Road.
A Met Police spokesperson said "There is no indication at the moment of serious injury. They have closed the junction."
Northbound traffic in Holloway Road is moving slowly due to the incident.
Transport for London Traffic news tweeted: "The A1 Holloway Road is blocked northbound outside Holloway Road station due to a collision. There are queues back past Highbury & Islington station."
You may also want to watch:
The 43, 153, 263, 271 and 393 bus routes were all on diversion via Blackstock Road and Rock Street but have since resumed normal service.
The London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade were also at the scene.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com