Two children hospitalised after Holloway school run crash
TWO five-year-old’s were rushed to hospital after they were involved in an accident at a danger junction during this morning’s school run.
The children were taken to the Whittington Hospital, in Archway, after a silver Hyundai collided with a red Renault Megane at the junction of Caledonian Road, Hillmarton Road and North Road, Holloway.
Islington Council are currently consulting local resident on ways to improve safety at the junction.
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.30am to reports of a road traffic collision involving two cars on Caledonian Road, close to the junction with North Road.
“We sent two ambulance crews and our staff treated two patients, both reported to be five-years-old.
You may also want to watch:
“They were taken to the Whittington Hospital, one of them suffering pain in the neck.”
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate