Two children hospitalised after Holloway school run crash
TWO five-year-old’s were rushed to hospital after they were involved in an accident at a danger junction during this morning’s school run.
The children were taken to the Whittington Hospital, in Archway, after a silver Hyundai collided with a red Renault Megane at the junction of Caledonian Road, Hillmarton Road and North Road, Holloway.
Islington Council are currently consulting local resident on ways to improve safety at the junction.
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.30am to reports of a road traffic collision involving two cars on Caledonian Road, close to the junction with North Road.
“We sent two ambulance crews and our staff treated two patients, both reported to be five-years-old.
You may also want to watch:
“They were taken to the Whittington Hospital, one of them suffering pain in the neck.”
- 1 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 2 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 7 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 8 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed