Two people in hospital following Holloway Road collision
- Credit: Archant
Two people are in hospital after a road traffic collision in Holloway Road this morning.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 7.23am to reports of a crash near the junction with Furlong Road.
Neither driver suffered "life-threatening injuries" and there were no arrests.
An LAS spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews to the scene. We treated two people at the scene and took them both to hospital."
TfL (Transport for London) Traffic News tweeted: "On the A1 Holloway Road, just north of Highbury Corner, the road is reduced to one lane each way and there's a contraflow set up while the emergency services deal with a collision."
You may also want to watch:
This collision comes after a motorcyclist was killed by a van in Holloway Road on June 20.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting