Two people in hospital following Holloway Road collision
- Credit: Archant
Two people are in hospital after a road traffic collision in Holloway Road this morning.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 7.23am to reports of a crash near the junction with Furlong Road.
Neither driver suffered "life-threatening injuries" and there were no arrests.
An LAS spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews to the scene. We treated two people at the scene and took them both to hospital."
TfL (Transport for London) Traffic News tweeted: "On the A1 Holloway Road, just north of Highbury Corner, the road is reduced to one lane each way and there's a contraflow set up while the emergency services deal with a collision."
You may also want to watch:
This collision comes after a motorcyclist was killed by a van in Holloway Road on June 20.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago