Unai Emery’s Arsenal tenure in numbers
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Unai Emery was sacked as head coach of Arsenal on Friday morning after 18 months in charge at the Emirates Stadium. Here, the PA news agency takes a look at some of the key numbers following the end of the Spaniard’s tenure in north London.
3 - wins from 17 games against fellow "top-six" sides across all competitions.
7 - winless streak between October and November, 2019 before his sacking.
8 - away Premier League wins during his time in charge, just one coming in the 2019/20 season.
9 - teenagers to play for Arsenal under Emery's tutelage.
You may also want to watch:
15 - errors leading to goals for the opposition in Premier League games under Emery - more than any other top-flight club in that time.
19 - points dropped from winning positions.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 4 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 £1.5m revamp of Stroud Green Primary School given go-ahead
- 7 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 8 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 9 'Holborn isn't the only dangerous junction for cyclists and pedestrians'
- 10 Arsenal’s Beth Mead named in WSL team of the week
22 - Matches unbeaten during a fine run of form between August and December, 2018.
42.1 - Percentage of Arsenal's goals scored by either Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang or Alexandre Lacazette under Emery - 64 of the 152 managed during his reign.
43 - wins from 78 games in charge.
55.1 - win percentage from those games - Arsene Wenger's was 57.2 per-cent from 1,235 matches.
207,900,000 - amount in GBP spent on new signings since Emery's appointment (transfer fees approximated)