Unai Emery’s Arsenal tenure in numbers
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Unai Emery was sacked as head coach of Arsenal on Friday morning after 18 months in charge at the Emirates Stadium. Here, the PA news agency takes a look at some of the key numbers following the end of the Spaniard’s tenure in north London.
3 - wins from 17 games against fellow "top-six" sides across all competitions.
7 - winless streak between October and November, 2019 before his sacking.
8 - away Premier League wins during his time in charge, just one coming in the 2019/20 season.
9 - teenagers to play for Arsenal under Emery's tutelage.
You may also want to watch:
15 - errors leading to goals for the opposition in Premier League games under Emery - more than any other top-flight club in that time.
19 - points dropped from winning positions.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
22 - Matches unbeaten during a fine run of form between August and December, 2018.
42.1 - Percentage of Arsenal's goals scored by either Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang or Alexandre Lacazette under Emery - 64 of the 152 managed during his reign.
43 - wins from 78 games in charge.
55.1 - win percentage from those games - Arsene Wenger's was 57.2 per-cent from 1,235 matches.
207,900,000 - amount in GBP spent on new signings since Emery's appointment (transfer fees approximated)