Video: Cyclist punched off his bike in Clerkenwell road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
An angry motorist berated by a biker for driving in the cycle lane punched the rider so hard he fell off his bike.
The road rage incident - which was captured on camera - happened at around 9am on January 23 on Clerkenwell Road near the junction with Farringdon Road, Clerkenwell.
The video - which has half a million views on Youtube - shows the cyclist speak to the driver of a white Audi when he entered a cycle only section of the road.
When the motorist speeds off as the lights change, the rider chases after him, catches up with him and shouts “you f*****g p***k” through the window.
The driver gets out and punches the cyclist in the face, causing him to fall on the floor.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made - but police want anyone with any information to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother