Video: Cyclist punched off his bike in Clerkenwell road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
An angry motorist berated by a biker for driving in the cycle lane punched the rider so hard he fell off his bike.
The road rage incident - which was captured on camera - happened at around 9am on January 23 on Clerkenwell Road near the junction with Farringdon Road, Clerkenwell.
The video - which has half a million views on Youtube - shows the cyclist speak to the driver of a white Audi when he entered a cycle only section of the road.
When the motorist speeds off as the lights change, the rider chases after him, catches up with him and shouts “you f*****g p***k” through the window.
The driver gets out and punches the cyclist in the face, causing him to fall on the floor.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made - but police want anyone with any information to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing