Vintage fair pops up again in Islington
A ‘‘pop up’’ vintage fair returns to the Islington Assembly Hall in Upper Street on Sunday.
Trendy shoppers can browse an eclectic mix of vintage men’s, women’s and children’s fashion pieces dating from the 1920s to the 1980s and over 40 stalls between 11am and 4pm.
They will also find accessories including vintage eyewear and jewellery, plus homeware including retro mid-century furniture, furnishings, antiques, vintage fashion advertising posters, antiques and collectables.
Visitors can also enjoy a vintage-style makeover in the pop up beauty parlour and take tea and cupcakes served on delicate vintage china in the vintage tea room.
Entertainment includes 1940s style singers and retro DJs.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs �3 for adults and �2 for NUS card holders.
Visit www.facebook.com/popupvintagefairs for more information and future dates.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe where you live?
- 5 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 6 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 7 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 8 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 10 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know