Vintage fair pops up again in Islington
A ‘‘pop up’’ vintage fair returns to the Islington Assembly Hall in Upper Street on Sunday.
Trendy shoppers can browse an eclectic mix of vintage men’s, women’s and children’s fashion pieces dating from the 1920s to the 1980s and over 40 stalls between 11am and 4pm.
They will also find accessories including vintage eyewear and jewellery, plus homeware including retro mid-century furniture, furnishings, antiques, vintage fashion advertising posters, antiques and collectables.
Visitors can also enjoy a vintage-style makeover in the pop up beauty parlour and take tea and cupcakes served on delicate vintage china in the vintage tea room.
Entertainment includes 1940s style singers and retro DJs.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs �3 for adults and �2 for NUS card holders.
Visit www.facebook.com/popupvintagefairs for more information and future dates.
- 1 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago