Vote for your favourite pub and restaurant in Islington
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The finalists have been announced, and now it's time to pick your winners!
We are celebrating our hospitality heroes as part of National Hospitality Day, which falls on Saturday, September 18.
It has been organised by four charities after a challenging 18 months for the industry, during which thousands of jobs have been lost, businesses have closed and owners have been forced to shut their doors for weeks at a time.
Now, they're back open - and we're encouraging everyone to support them by booking a table on September 18.
You can also donate to the four charities involved here.
We asked you to nominate your favourites restaurants, pubs, cafés and hotels, which we've whittled down into a list of finalists.
You may also want to watch:
Now, you have until Monday (September 13) to vote for your favourite.
Winners will be revealed on September 18.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
There are three categories, each with three nominees: Pub, cafe, and restaurant.