Vulnerable elderly woman Fatima Uzma missing from Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable woman has been missing from Whittington Hospital since Friday.
Police are appealing for help in finding Fatima Uzma, 83, who left the Cloudsley Ward at 4pm and hasn’t been seen since.
Fatima walks with a noticeable hunch and a walking stick and is believed to have a brown suitcase.
She is black, 5ft 5in of medium build and was last seen wearing a red hat over a black wooly hat, a light blue jumper with a snowflake on it, navy tracksuit bottoms, green open-toed croc sandals and pulling a black shopping trolley.
Fatima has access to public transport with her freedom pass and has links to Islington and Enfield. She is known to frequent the Seven Sisters Road area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Fatima or who knows of her whereabouts are asked to call police in Islington via 101 or Missing People 116000 quoting Met reference: 16MIS030593.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe where you live?
- 5 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 6 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 7 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 8 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 10 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know