Vulnerable elderly woman Fatima Uzma missing from Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable woman has been missing from Whittington Hospital since Friday.
Police are appealing for help in finding Fatima Uzma, 83, who left the Cloudsley Ward at 4pm and hasn’t been seen since.
Fatima walks with a noticeable hunch and a walking stick and is believed to have a brown suitcase.
She is black, 5ft 5in of medium build and was last seen wearing a red hat over a black wooly hat, a light blue jumper with a snowflake on it, navy tracksuit bottoms, green open-toed croc sandals and pulling a black shopping trolley.
Fatima has access to public transport with her freedom pass and has links to Islington and Enfield. She is known to frequent the Seven Sisters Road area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Fatima or who knows of her whereabouts are asked to call police in Islington via 101 or Missing People 116000 quoting Met reference: 16MIS030593.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 6 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 7 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 8 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 9 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey