Wannabe chefs earn full marks in Holloway cooking course
- Credit: Archant
Aspiring chefs celebrated completing a five-week cookery course on Friday.
The five budding Blumenthals were presented with a certificate by former Fleet Street editor Rosie Boycott at the event at the Andover Community Centre, in the Andover Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, where course was held.
A new kitchen extension for the centre was also unveiled.
Cllr Barbara Sidnell, Islington Council’s Executive Member for Tenants, Residents and Communities, was also present at the event.
An Islington Council spokesman said: “Congratulations to the first students to have completed this course.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope they enjoyed it and will continue to use the new skills that they learnt.
“We’re working with the community to run more courses like this in the future.”
- 1 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 2 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 3 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 4 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 5 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 6 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 7 Controversial plan to sell alcohol in Finsbury Park dropped
- 8 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash