6 of the finest brunch spots in Islington
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One of the best meals of the week, a leisurely brunch can’t be beat – however you like your eggs. Here are the best cafes and restaurants in Islington serving up full English breakfasts, eggs benedict and all the brunch options in between.
A laidback restaurant serving southern Italian cuisine. The weekend lunch menu boasts egg dishes, antipasti, pastas, pizza and sweets
The Breakfast Club Angel
A cheerful chain, The Breakfast Club serves up caf classics, such as bacon butties and full English breakfasts, as well as American-style dishes – breakfast burritos, sweet and savoury waffles and pancakes.
You may also want to watch:
Fig and Olive
Modern European dishes with a Mediterranean influence. In addition to the regular menu there are vegan and vegetarian menus as well.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
The Barn London
A coffee shop run by three brothers, serving all-day breakfast, all day lunch as well as homemade cakes and fresh coffee.
A bakery, restaurant and wine bar with a daily menu featuring sandwiches, pizzas and salads, as well as a stack of pastries for those with a sweet tooth.
Pistachio and Pickle coffee bar
Serving light, vegetarian brunch until 1pm each day. There is also a cheese shop and delicatessen which is open Wednesday to Sunday.