6 of the finest brunch spots in Islington
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One of the best meals of the week, a leisurely brunch can’t be beat – however you like your eggs. Here are the best cafes and restaurants in Islington serving up full English breakfasts, eggs benedict and all the brunch options in between.
A laidback restaurant serving southern Italian cuisine. The weekend lunch menu boasts egg dishes, antipasti, pastas, pizza and sweets
The Breakfast Club Angel
A cheerful chain, The Breakfast Club serves up caf classics, such as bacon butties and full English breakfasts, as well as American-style dishes – breakfast burritos, sweet and savoury waffles and pancakes.
You may also want to watch:
Fig and Olive
Modern European dishes with a Mediterranean influence. In addition to the regular menu there are vegan and vegetarian menus as well.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
The Barn London
A coffee shop run by three brothers, serving all-day breakfast, all day lunch as well as homemade cakes and fresh coffee.
A bakery, restaurant and wine bar with a daily menu featuring sandwiches, pizzas and salads, as well as a stack of pastries for those with a sweet tooth.
Pistachio and Pickle coffee bar
Serving light, vegetarian brunch until 1pm each day. There is also a cheese shop and delicatessen which is open Wednesday to Sunday.