Willock ‘living the dream’ as Arsenal youngster continues to impress
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Joe Willock started again for Arsenal in their 2-1 win over Burnley on Saturday, and the midfielder admitted he is ‘living the dream’ after a second appearance in as many Premier League games. Read on to see what he had to say.
On youngsters in the team…
"It shows how good the academy is.
"We're all coming from the same place, Hale End, and we're all progressing.
"To play alongside my closest friend in Reiss is amazing - it's a dream come true. I'm just living my dream."
You may also want to watch:
On Auba's winner and his start to the season…
"Everyone knows what a world-class player he is.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Islington dog stars in film that will be shown at London Film Festival
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
"He continues to score goals, saving us and winning us games. That's what he's in the team to do.
"I'm not surprised, he does it every day on the training ground. It's not a surprise at all."
On Dani Ceballos' performance…
"I wasn't surprised either.
"You see in training every day he's technical and he's from a big club like Real Madrid.
"Those are the performances we expect - but he was brilliant today."