Willock ‘living the dream’ as Arsenal youngster continues to impress
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Joe Willock started again for Arsenal in their 2-1 win over Burnley on Saturday, and the midfielder admitted he is ‘living the dream’ after a second appearance in as many Premier League games. Read on to see what he had to say.
On youngsters in the team…
"It shows how good the academy is.
"We're all coming from the same place, Hale End, and we're all progressing.
"To play alongside my closest friend in Reiss is amazing - it's a dream come true. I'm just living my dream."
You may also want to watch:
On Auba's winner and his start to the season…
"Everyone knows what a world-class player he is.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
"He continues to score goals, saving us and winning us games. That's what he's in the team to do.
"I'm not surprised, he does it every day on the training ground. It's not a surprise at all."
On Dani Ceballos' performance…
"I wasn't surprised either.
"You see in training every day he's technical and he's from a big club like Real Madrid.
"Those are the performances we expect - but he was brilliant today."