Win tickets for Middlesex v Sussex at Lord’s
Middlesex Panthers are hoping to brighten up their t20 prospects under the Lord’s floodlights when they take on Sussex Sharks a week tonight.
The Sharks, who won the tournament in 2009 and are again among the favourites for this year’s Friends Life t20 crown, visit Lord’s on June 16.
We’ve linked up again with Middlesex to give three lucky readers the chance of winning a pair of tickets to the match, which gets under way at 6.15pm.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is answer the following question:
Who are the current t20 holders?
a) Nottinghamshire Outlaws. b) Sussex Sharks.
c) Hampshire Hawks.
- 1 When the Arsenal team had tea with the Queen in Buckingham Palace
- 2 Missing: 29-year-old Islington woman found 'safe and well'
- 3 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 4 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 5 New cabinet announced for Islington Council
- 6 Travel bulletin: Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 7 Appeal hearing of MP Claudia Webbe gets under way
- 8 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 9 40 firefighters called to scene as Highbury flat damaged
- 10 Man accused of sexual assaults in Camden and Islington bailed
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact phone number, to email@example.com by 10am on Monday June 13.
And don’t forget, even if you’re not lucky enough to win on this occasion, there’s no need for you to miss out on all the t20 action.
Tickets are still available for the Panthers’ final floodlit t20 match of the season at Lord’s on Thursday July 7, when they face crosstown rivals Surrey Lions.
Adult tickets are �20 and under-16s can see the games for just �5 – simply call 020 7432 1000 or visit www.lords.org/t20 to book now.