Win tickets to see Arsenal in Emirates Cup
- Credit: Archant
Arsenal return to action on English soil for the first time since their FA Cup triumph when they host the annual Emirates Cup later this month.
The Gunners, who are seeking their first success in the pre-season curtain-raiser since 2010, face French side Lyon on Saturday July 25 and Bundesliga runners-up Wolfsburg the following day.
Wolfsburg – who include former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner – get the tournament under way against Spanish outfit Villarreal (kick-off 2pm) before Arsene Wenger’s side take to the field against Lyon (4.20pm).
Lyon and Villarreal clash at 2pm on Sunday July 26, with the Gunners taking on Wolfsburg immediately afterwards in the final match of the competition.
We’ve teamed up with Arsenal to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets for day one of the tournament.
You may also want to watch:
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which Gunners star made his Arsenal debut in last year’s Emirates Cup?
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 4 How much do you know about Islington?
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 7 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 8 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 'Eidevall has turned Arsenal from believers into contenders'
a) Alexis Sanchez
b) Francis Coquelin
c) David Ospina
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com no later than 10am on Thursday July 16.
Tickets are still available for both day one and day two of Emirates Cup 2015, from £25 adults and £12 concessions.
Visit www.Arsenal.com/EmiratesCup or call 0844 277 3625 for more information.