Win tickets to see Arsenal Legends face Milan Glorie at Emirates Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to see the likes of Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg pull on the Arsenal shirt just one more time.
The trio will all be featuring in the Arsenal Legends side that will face Milan Glorie – a team made up of AC Milan stars of yesteryear – at Emirates Stadium on Saturday September 3.
Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Filippo Inzaghi and Cafu are among the players scheduled to line up for Milan in the match to raise funds for the Arsenal Foundation.
We’ve teamed up with Arsenal FC to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets for the game, which kicks off at 2pm. To stand a chance of winning them, you just need to answer the following question:
Which of the following Arsenal Legends has a statue outside Emirates Stadium?
You may also want to watch:
a) Thierry Henry. b) Lee Dixon.
c) David Seaman.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than 10am on Tuesday August 30.
Tickets are on general sale for the game, priced from £20 (adults) and £10 (under-16s and over-65s) at www.arsenal.com