Win tickets to see Arsenal Legends face Milan Glorie at Emirates Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to see the likes of Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg pull on the Arsenal shirt just one more time.
The trio will all be featuring in the Arsenal Legends side that will face Milan Glorie – a team made up of AC Milan stars of yesteryear – at Emirates Stadium on Saturday September 3.
Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Filippo Inzaghi and Cafu are among the players scheduled to line up for Milan in the match to raise funds for the Arsenal Foundation.
We’ve teamed up with Arsenal FC to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets for the game, which kicks off at 2pm. To stand a chance of winning them, you just need to answer the following question:
Which of the following Arsenal Legends has a statue outside Emirates Stadium?
a) Thierry Henry. b) Lee Dixon.
c) David Seaman.
- 1 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 2 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 Polio virus found in Islington sewage
- 5 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 6 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 7 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 8 Murder investigation after teenager stabbed in Islington park
- 9 'Extremely distressing': Council leader's shock after Highbury Fields stabbing
- 10 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com to arrive no later than 10am on Tuesday August 30.
Tickets are on general sale for the game, priced from £20 (adults) and £10 (under-16s and over-65s) at www.arsenal.com