Win tickets to see Arsenal Legends face Milan Glorie at Emirates Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to see the likes of Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg pull on the Arsenal shirt just one more time.
The trio will all be featuring in the Arsenal Legends side that will face Milan Glorie – a team made up of AC Milan stars of yesteryear – at Emirates Stadium on Saturday September 3.
Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Filippo Inzaghi and Cafu are among the players scheduled to line up for Milan in the match to raise funds for the Arsenal Foundation.
We’ve teamed up with Arsenal FC to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets for the game, which kicks off at 2pm. To stand a chance of winning them, you just need to answer the following question:
Which of the following Arsenal Legends has a statue outside Emirates Stadium?
You may also want to watch:
a) Thierry Henry. b) Lee Dixon.
c) David Seaman.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 10 Islington dog stars in film that will be shown at London Film Festival
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com to arrive no later than 10am on Tuesday August 30.
Tickets are on general sale for the game, priced from £20 (adults) and £10 (under-16s and over-65s) at www.arsenal.com