Win tickets to see Arsenal Legends face Milan Glorie at Emirates Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to see the likes of Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg pull on the Arsenal shirt just one more time.
The trio will all be featuring in the Arsenal Legends side that will face Milan Glorie – a team made up of AC Milan stars of yesteryear – at Emirates Stadium on Saturday September 3.
Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Filippo Inzaghi and Cafu are among the players scheduled to line up for Milan in the match to raise funds for the Arsenal Foundation.
We’ve teamed up with Arsenal FC to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets for the game, which kicks off at 2pm. To stand a chance of winning them, you just need to answer the following question:
Which of the following Arsenal Legends has a statue outside Emirates Stadium?
a) Thierry Henry. b) Lee Dixon.
c) David Seaman.
- 1 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 2 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 3 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 5 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 'Robot' prisoner locked up indefinitely for killing Serco custody officer
- 8 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 9 No More Red: Arsenal and Islington campaign against knife crime
- 10 New Islington chief wants to give children 'equal opportunities'
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com to arrive no later than 10am on Tuesday August 30.
Tickets are on general sale for the game, priced from £20 (adults) and £10 (under-16s and over-65s) at www.arsenal.com