Win tickets to see Arsenal play Chelsea at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: The FA via Getty Images
Arsenal are aiming to retain the FA Community Shield (presented by McDonald’s) when they face London rivals Chelsea on Sunday August 2.
The Gunners beat Manchester City 3-0 – with goals from Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud – to win the Community Shield a year ago and take their tally of victories to 13 overall.
Only Manchester United and Liverpool have won the traditional curtain-raiser to the new season more times than Arsenal, while the Blues are bidding for their fifth Shield success.
We’ve teamed up with the FA’s community partner McDonald’s to offer five lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for next week’s showdown at Wembley Stadium (kick-off 3pm). To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Who was the last player to score for Arsenal in two separate Community Shield matches?
You may also want to watch:
a) Thierry Henry b) Alan Sunderland c) Gilberto Silva
To enter, email your answer, together with your name, address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am on Wednesday July 29.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 6 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 7 Prince Edward visits youth centre in Islington
- 8 Sadiq Khan urged to denounce £1.2bn Edmonton incinerator
- 9 Environment and equality at heart of council leader's new direction for Islington
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
For more information on the Community Shield, sponsored by McDonald’s, visit http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/betterplay
Terms and Conditions: http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Sport/Football/LetsPlay/news/2015/july/celebrate-better/terms-and-conditions.html