Win tickets to see Arsenal play Chelsea at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: The FA via Getty Images
Arsenal are aiming to retain the FA Community Shield (presented by McDonald’s) when they face London rivals Chelsea on Sunday August 2.
The Gunners beat Manchester City 3-0 – with goals from Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud – to win the Community Shield a year ago and take their tally of victories to 13 overall.
Only Manchester United and Liverpool have won the traditional curtain-raiser to the new season more times than Arsenal, while the Blues are bidding for their fifth Shield success.
We’ve teamed up with the FA’s community partner McDonald’s to offer five lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for next week’s showdown at Wembley Stadium (kick-off 3pm). To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Who was the last player to score for Arsenal in two separate Community Shield matches?
You may also want to watch:
a) Thierry Henry b) Alan Sunderland c) Gilberto Silva
To enter, email your answer, together with your name, address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am on Wednesday July 29.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
For more information on the Community Shield, sponsored by McDonald’s, visit http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/betterplay
Terms and Conditions: http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Sport/Football/LetsPlay/news/2015/july/celebrate-better/terms-and-conditions.html