Win tickets to see Arsenal play West Brom with the Junior Gunners
If you’re an Arsenal fan aged 12-16, here’s your chance to win free tickets to the Gunners’ final home game of the season next month.
In association with their partners Indesit, the club are making a total of 500 complimentary tickets available for junior fans to watch the game against West Brom on Sunday May 4.
We’re offering two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to watch the game alongside thousands of fellow Arsenal supporters from the Young Guns Enclosure at Emirates Stadium.
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which young Arsenal star recently became the first player born after Arsene Wenger joined the club to feature for the first team?
a) Serge Gnabry. b) Gedion Zelalem. c) Yaya Sanogo.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact telephone number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Wednesday April 23.
- 1 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 2 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 3 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Missing: 29-year-old Islington woman found 'safe and well'
- 6 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 7 Elizabeth Line opens: Londoners enjoy first day of service
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 10 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
For more information about the Young Guns Enclosure and how to obtain tickets, visit www.arsenal.com/JuniorGunners