Win tickets to see Arsenal play West Brom with the Junior Gunners
If you’re an Arsenal fan aged 12-16, here’s your chance to win free tickets to the Gunners’ final home game of the season next month.
In association with their partners Indesit, the club are making a total of 500 complimentary tickets available for junior fans to watch the game against West Brom on Sunday May 4.
We’re offering two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to watch the game alongside thousands of fellow Arsenal supporters from the Young Guns Enclosure at Emirates Stadium.
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which young Arsenal star recently became the first player born after Arsene Wenger joined the club to feature for the first team?
You may also want to watch:
a) Serge Gnabry. b) Gedion Zelalem. c) Yaya Sanogo.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact telephone number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Wednesday April 23.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 9 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
For more information about the Young Guns Enclosure and how to obtain tickets, visit www.arsenal.com/JuniorGunners