Win tickets to see Arsenal play West Brom with the Junior Gunners
If you’re an Arsenal fan aged 12-16, here’s your chance to win free tickets to the Gunners’ final home game of the season next month.
In association with their partners Indesit, the club are making a total of 500 complimentary tickets available for junior fans to watch the game against West Brom on Sunday May 4.
We’re offering two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to watch the game alongside thousands of fellow Arsenal supporters from the Young Guns Enclosure at Emirates Stadium.
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which young Arsenal star recently became the first player born after Arsene Wenger joined the club to feature for the first team?
You may also want to watch:
a) Serge Gnabry. b) Gedion Zelalem. c) Yaya Sanogo.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact telephone number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Wednesday April 23.
- 1 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 2 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 3 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 4 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 5 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 6 Islington food bank sees applicants triple
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn joins hundreds in rallying against 'inhumane' refugee bill
- 8 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 9 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 10 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
For more information about the Young Guns Enclosure and how to obtain tickets, visit www.arsenal.com/JuniorGunners