Win tickets to see Arsenal play West Brom with the Junior Gunners
If you’re an Arsenal fan aged 12-16, here’s your chance to win free tickets to the Gunners’ final home game of the season next month.
In association with their partners Indesit, the club are making a total of 500 complimentary tickets available for junior fans to watch the game against West Brom on Sunday May 4.
We’re offering two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to watch the game alongside thousands of fellow Arsenal supporters from the Young Guns Enclosure at Emirates Stadium.
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which young Arsenal star recently became the first player born after Arsene Wenger joined the club to feature for the first team?
You may also want to watch:
a) Serge Gnabry. b) Gedion Zelalem. c) Yaya Sanogo.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com by 10am on Wednesday April 23.
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 3 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 7 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 8 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque
- 9 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
For more information about the Young Guns Enclosure and how to obtain tickets, visit www.arsenal.com/JuniorGunners