Win tickets to see Middlesex and Kent in Twenty20 action
Twenty20 cricket returns to Uxbridge next month when Middlesex Panthers take on Kent Spitfires in a rematch of the 2008 final.
The Panthers triumphed by just three runs in a thrilling clash that day – and this year’s Friends Life t20 encounter on Sunday July 8 could be just as close, with both teams battling to qualify for the knockout stages.
We’ve teamed up with Middlesex CCC to offer 10 readers a pair of tickets each to see all the action at the Park Road ground, which gets under way at 2.40pm (turnstiles are open at 1.10pm).
To stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question:
What is the name of the cricket ground in St John’s Wood where Middlesex play most of their home matches?
Email your answer, along with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com no later than 10am on Thursday June 28.
And if you’re not lucky enough to win one of the pairs of tickets on offer, you can still catch the action as tickets are still available to purchase at the turnstiles, priced at �15 for adults, �8 for over-65s and just �5 for under-16s.
- 1 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 2 'Save Islington's buses': Call for action as sweeping cuts loom
- 3 Hit Brighton food hall operator to open Upper Street venue
- 4 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 5 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 6 Protest erupts at the North London Waste Authority re-election meeting
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
- 9 Man charged with 1974 murder of woman found in Highbury
- 10 Guilty: 4 teenagers admit 27 offences after series of 19 robberies
Visit www.middlesexccc.com or call 020 7289 1300 for further information.