Win tickets to see Middlesex and Kent in Twenty20 action
Twenty20 cricket returns to Uxbridge next month when Middlesex Panthers take on Kent Spitfires in a rematch of the 2008 final.
The Panthers triumphed by just three runs in a thrilling clash that day – and this year’s Friends Life t20 encounter on Sunday July 8 could be just as close, with both teams battling to qualify for the knockout stages.
We’ve teamed up with Middlesex CCC to offer 10 readers a pair of tickets each to see all the action at the Park Road ground, which gets under way at 2.40pm (turnstiles are open at 1.10pm).
To stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question:
What is the name of the cricket ground in St John’s Wood where Middlesex play most of their home matches?
You may also want to watch:
Email your answer, along with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com no later than 10am on Thursday June 28.
And if you’re not lucky enough to win one of the pairs of tickets on offer, you can still catch the action as tickets are still available to purchase at the turnstiles, priced at �15 for adults, �8 for over-65s and just �5 for under-16s.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 2 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 5 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 10 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
Visit www.middlesexccc.com or call 020 7289 1300 for further information.