Win tickets to see Middlesex and Kent in Twenty20 action
Twenty20 cricket returns to Uxbridge next month when Middlesex Panthers take on Kent Spitfires in a rematch of the 2008 final.
The Panthers triumphed by just three runs in a thrilling clash that day – and this year’s Friends Life t20 encounter on Sunday July 8 could be just as close, with both teams battling to qualify for the knockout stages.
We’ve teamed up with Middlesex CCC to offer 10 readers a pair of tickets each to see all the action at the Park Road ground, which gets under way at 2.40pm (turnstiles are open at 1.10pm).
To stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question:
What is the name of the cricket ground in St John’s Wood where Middlesex play most of their home matches?
You may also want to watch:
Email your answer, along with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com no later than 10am on Thursday June 28.
And if you’re not lucky enough to win one of the pairs of tickets on offer, you can still catch the action as tickets are still available to purchase at the turnstiles, priced at �15 for adults, �8 for over-65s and just �5 for under-16s.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 6 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 7 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 10 Prince Edward visits youth centre in Islington
Visit www.middlesexccc.com or call 020 7289 1300 for further information.