Win tickets to see Middlesex in t20 action
There’s no let-up in the fast-paced t20 action next week as Middlesex Panthers face both Surrey and Somerset in the space of three days.
Surrey Lions cross the river for a derby clash under floodlights at Lord’s on Thursday July 7 (starting at 6.15pm), with the Panthers seeking revenge for their recent defeat at the Kia Oval.
And next up are Marcus Trescothick’s free-scoring Somerset side, who visit Southgate’s historic and picturesque Walker Ground on Sunday July 10, with a 2.30pm start.
We’ve linked up with Middlesex CCC to give away three pairs of tickets for each of those games – to enter the competition and stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
In which year did Middlesex win the Twenty20 Cup?
a) 2006. b) 2007. c) 2008.
Email your answer to us at email@example.com, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number, and stating your preference for either the Surrey or Somerset match. All entries must be received by 10am on Monday July 4.
- 1 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 2 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 5 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 6 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 7 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
- 8 London among areas where drought is declared
- 9 'The grim history of London's water supply'
- 10 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
If you’re not lucky enough to win on this occasion, you don’t need to miss out – tickets are still available for both games.
To book tickets for the Surrey match (adults �20 and just �5 for under-16s), call 020 7432 1000 or visit www.lords.org/t20.
You can purchase tickets for the Somerset match on the gate (adults �15, over-65s �8 and under-16s �5).