Win tickets to see Middlesex in t20 action
There’s no let-up in the fast-paced t20 action next week as Middlesex Panthers face both Surrey and Somerset in the space of three days.
Surrey Lions cross the river for a derby clash under floodlights at Lord’s on Thursday July 7 (starting at 6.15pm), with the Panthers seeking revenge for their recent defeat at the Kia Oval.
And next up are Marcus Trescothick’s free-scoring Somerset side, who visit Southgate’s historic and picturesque Walker Ground on Sunday July 10, with a 2.30pm start.
We’ve linked up with Middlesex CCC to give away three pairs of tickets for each of those games – to enter the competition and stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
In which year did Middlesex win the Twenty20 Cup?
You may also want to watch:
a) 2006. b) 2007. c) 2008.
Email your answer to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number, and stating your preference for either the Surrey or Somerset match. All entries must be received by 10am on Monday July 4.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 3 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
If you’re not lucky enough to win on this occasion, you don’t need to miss out – tickets are still available for both games.
To book tickets for the Surrey match (adults �20 and just �5 for under-16s), call 020 7432 1000 or visit www.lords.org/t20.
You can purchase tickets for the Somerset match on the gate (adults �15, over-65s �8 and under-16s �5).