Wireless Festival line-up 2016: Calvin Harris, J Cole and Kygo among confirmed artists
- Credit: Archant
The first wave of artists has been announced at this year’s Wireless Festival.
Now in its 11th year, Wireless will be held at Finsbury Park between Friday, July 8 and Sunday, July 12.
Calvin Harris, The 1975, Chase & Status, J Cole, Sigma, Krept & Konan, Kygo and Action Bronson are among the artists on the bill.
A statement from festival organisers said: “Since Wireless began in 2005 it has garnered an undeniable reputation for breaking and nurturing some of the biggest names in entertainment with the festival and its fans undeniably at the cutting edge of modern music.
“This year’s festival brings the best talent to the capital with artists including the UK’s very own Grammy Award winning Calvin Harris, the return of Chase & Status, platinum-selling rapper J. Cole, grime collective Boy Better Know and a performance by Norwegian superstar Kygo.”
You may also want to watch:
Artists announced so far are Action Bronson, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Anne-Marie, A$AP Ferg, Big Narstie, Bomba Estéreo, Boy Better Know, Bryson Tiller, Bugzy Malone, Calvin Harris, Chase & Status, Craig David’s TS5, Dillon Francis, Disciples, DJ Semtex, Future, Geko, Jahkoy, J. Cole, Jeremih, Jess Glynne, Kehlani, Krept & Konan, Kurupt Fm, Kwabs, Kygo, Lady Leshurr, Logan Sama, Martin Garrix, Maverick Sabre, Miguel, Nadia Rose, Newham Generals, Petite Meller, Section Boyz, Sigma Live, The 1975, Ty Dolla $ign, Vic Mensa, Vince Staples, Wilkinson Live, WSTRN, Yelawolf, Young Thug, Yungen.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London
- 10 Statue in Noel-Baker Peace Garden replaced in Islington after 35 years