Woman in her 20s left seriously injured after being in collision with van in Clerkenwell
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been left critically injured following a road accident in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to Clerkenwell Road at the junction of Farringdon Road at around 4.30am after receiving reports that a van had collided with a pedestrian.
A woman in her 20s was treated at the scene by paramedics and taken to a central London hospital where she is in a serious condition.
No arrests have been made.
Officers from the Serious Collision investigation unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call the police non-emergency line on 101.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Upper Street coffee shop to start selling "quality" wine despite noise objections
- 3 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 4 Appeal for information after boy, 15, stabbed in back
- 5 Letters on Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- 6 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 7 Letter on Holloway Prison site development
- 8 In pictures: Pond-dipping, singing and mindfulness at Gillespie Park fun day
- 9 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 10 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney