Woman in her 20s left seriously injured after being in collision with van in Clerkenwell
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been left critically injured following a road accident in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to Clerkenwell Road at the junction of Farringdon Road at around 4.30am after receiving reports that a van had collided with a pedestrian.
A woman in her 20s was treated at the scene by paramedics and taken to a central London hospital where she is in a serious condition.
No arrests have been made.
Officers from the Serious Collision investigation unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call the police non-emergency line on 101.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 4 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 5 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 6 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 7 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 8 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 9 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 10 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair