Holloway Road stabbing: Man arrested on suspicion of GBH after woman suffers ‘knife injuries’
- Credit: Archant
A woman was stabbed in Holloway Road last night.
Police were called at 11.07pm to reports of a stabbing and they found a woman, said to be in her 20s, suffering from knife wounds at the scene.
Paramedics took her to a north London hospital where her injuries have been assessed as “not life threatening”.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A 23-year-old male was arrested nearby on suspicion of grievous bodily harm [GBH].
“He was taken to a north London police station where he remains at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers say the victim was attacked in a residential address before making her way out onto the street for help.
The investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 9 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 10 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or lucas,email@example.com