Holloway Road stabbing: Man arrested on suspicion of GBH after woman suffers ‘knife injuries’
- Credit: Archant
A woman was stabbed in Holloway Road last night.
Police were called at 11.07pm to reports of a stabbing and they found a woman, said to be in her 20s, suffering from knife wounds at the scene.
Paramedics took her to a north London hospital where her injuries have been assessed as “not life threatening”.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A 23-year-old male was arrested nearby on suspicion of grievous bodily harm [GBH].
“He was taken to a north London police station where he remains at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers say the victim was attacked in a residential address before making her way out onto the street for help.
The investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or lucas,email@example.com