World’s smallest chickens head to Holloway farm
- Credit: Archant
The world’s smallest hens are heading to Holloway.
Serama chickens are set to be the star attraction at Freightliners Farm in Sheringham Road, on November 16.
The bantam birds will appear alongside their owner, Andrew Hinkinson, who will be signing copies of his new book Chickens As Pets.
Mr Hinkinson will also answer questions about the realities of having poultry pets.
A spokesman for the farm said: “We are very egg-cited to welcome Mr Hinkinson and his chickens.”
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 11am to 3pm, call 020 7609 0467.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 10 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting