World’s smallest chickens head to Holloway farm
- Credit: Archant
The world’s smallest hens are heading to Holloway.
Serama chickens are set to be the star attraction at Freightliners Farm in Sheringham Road, on November 16.
The bantam birds will appear alongside their owner, Andrew Hinkinson, who will be signing copies of his new book Chickens As Pets.
Mr Hinkinson will also answer questions about the realities of having poultry pets.
A spokesman for the farm said: “We are very egg-cited to welcome Mr Hinkinson and his chickens.”
The event runs from 11am to 3pm, call 020 7609 0467.
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 3 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 7 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities
- 8 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op