World’s smallest chickens head to Holloway farm
- Credit: Archant
The world’s smallest hens are heading to Holloway.
Serama chickens are set to be the star attraction at Freightliners Farm in Sheringham Road, on November 16.
The bantam birds will appear alongside their owner, Andrew Hinkinson, who will be signing copies of his new book Chickens As Pets.
Mr Hinkinson will also answer questions about the realities of having poultry pets.
A spokesman for the farm said: “We are very egg-cited to welcome Mr Hinkinson and his chickens.”
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 11am to 3pm, call 020 7609 0467.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 10 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital