World’s smallest chickens head to Holloway farm
- Credit: Archant
The world’s smallest hens are heading to Holloway.
Serama chickens are set to be the star attraction at Freightliners Farm in Sheringham Road, on November 16.
The bantam birds will appear alongside their owner, Andrew Hinkinson, who will be signing copies of his new book Chickens As Pets.
Mr Hinkinson will also answer questions about the realities of having poultry pets.
A spokesman for the farm said: “We are very egg-cited to welcome Mr Hinkinson and his chickens.”
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 11am to 3pm, call 020 7609 0467.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox