Yazoo singer Alison Moyet and Jack Dee added to Latitude line-up
- Credit: Archant
Doves guitarist Jimi Goodwin also joins the bill with debut solo album Odludek
Former Yazoo singer Alison Moyet and veteran Doves guitarist Jimi Goodwin top the list of late additions to the Latitude Festival line-up.
The pair join a host of big names already confirmed at the Suffolk festival, such as The Black Keys, David Albarn, Dara O’Brian and Simon Amstell.
Also added to the line-up at Henham Park this year are comedians Jack Dee and Mark Watson as well as Sommerset rockers Archie Bronson Outfit and electro DJs Simian Mobile Disco.
Tickets are still available for the festival, which won best line-up at last year’s UK Festival Awards and runs from July 17 to 20.
You may also want to watch:
For a full list of acts added to the bill go to latitudefestival.com/news/more-names-added-line
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 5 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 10 Covid delays Finsbury Park murder suspect's bail hearing