Yazoo singer Alison Moyet and Jack Dee added to Latitude line-up
- Credit: Archant
Doves guitarist Jimi Goodwin also joins the bill with debut solo album Odludek
Former Yazoo singer Alison Moyet and veteran Doves guitarist Jimi Goodwin top the list of late additions to the Latitude Festival line-up.
The pair join a host of big names already confirmed at the Suffolk festival, such as The Black Keys, David Albarn, Dara O’Brian and Simon Amstell.
Also added to the line-up at Henham Park this year are comedians Jack Dee and Mark Watson as well as Sommerset rockers Archie Bronson Outfit and electro DJs Simian Mobile Disco.
Tickets are still available for the festival, which won best line-up at last year’s UK Festival Awards and runs from July 17 to 20.
You may also want to watch:
For a full list of acts added to the bill go to latitudefestival.com/news/more-names-added-line
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education