Angel Central to sponsor Camden & Islington Youth League club Isledon Wolves
- Credit: Archant
Isledon Wolves have been handed a significant boost ahead of the new season by securing a sponsorship deal with Angel Central.
Previously known as the N1 Centre, Angel Central will be sponsoring the Wolves kit and providing funds to give the club’s youngsters improved access to training facilities in the Islington area.
The deal will also enable the Camden & Islington Youth League club, who have just celebrated the 10th anniversary since their formation, to construct their first website.
Angel Central centre manager Lynne Glover said: “We love being involved in the community and nothing brings people together like football.
“We wanted to do something that would make a real difference to children’s lives and the work Isledon Wolves do makes them the perfect choice for us to work with.”
You may also want to watch:
The club are holding trials for new players aged eight to 12 at Market Road from 12pm to 2pm on Saturday – and at the same times on July 23.
Wolves’ Under-15 side, meanwhile, play a prestigious exhibition match against Oxford United’s academy side at Market Road on Saturday July 16 (kick-off 12pm).
- 1 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago