Angel Central to sponsor Camden & Islington Youth League club Isledon Wolves
- Credit: Archant
Isledon Wolves have been handed a significant boost ahead of the new season by securing a sponsorship deal with Angel Central.
Previously known as the N1 Centre, Angel Central will be sponsoring the Wolves kit and providing funds to give the club’s youngsters improved access to training facilities in the Islington area.
The deal will also enable the Camden & Islington Youth League club, who have just celebrated the 10th anniversary since their formation, to construct their first website.
Angel Central centre manager Lynne Glover said: “We love being involved in the community and nothing brings people together like football.
“We wanted to do something that would make a real difference to children’s lives and the work Isledon Wolves do makes them the perfect choice for us to work with.”
You may also want to watch:
The club are holding trials for new players aged eight to 12 at Market Road from 12pm to 2pm on Saturday – and at the same times on July 23.
Wolves’ Under-15 side, meanwhile, play a prestigious exhibition match against Oxford United’s academy side at Market Road on Saturday July 16 (kick-off 12pm).
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe streets where you live?
- 5 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 6 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 7 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 9 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 10 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know