Archway Darts League: N19 beat Slattery’s as Royal Oak go second
- Credit: Archant
Kippa Watson led the way for his N19 side as they emphatically beat Slattery’s 12-3 in the Archway Darts League.
Glynn Kelshaw perfected a 123 out-shot in reply for the visitors, however it could not prevent a commanding win for N19.
Kennedy's enjoyed a scintillating 13-2 home success against Royal Oak as Aaron Beaney executed an 18-dart leg, while team-mate Bob Triggs followed suit with a 20-darter of his own to secure victory.
In a tense game at Doyles, Sheephaven Bay were narrowly edged out right at the end of the game to lose 8-7.
Elsewhere, Camden's Robert Peel lost 13-2 at home to Old Oak, who now move to second thanks to their resounding victory.
You may also want to watch:
After a terrific start to the season, Oak now look as though they are the side most likely to wrestle the title away from Kennedy's this season.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
- 10 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'