Archway Darts League: N19 beat Slattery’s as Royal Oak go second
- Credit: Archant
Kippa Watson led the way for his N19 side as they emphatically beat Slattery’s 12-3 in the Archway Darts League.
Glynn Kelshaw perfected a 123 out-shot in reply for the visitors, however it could not prevent a commanding win for N19.
Kennedy's enjoyed a scintillating 13-2 home success against Royal Oak as Aaron Beaney executed an 18-dart leg, while team-mate Bob Triggs followed suit with a 20-darter of his own to secure victory.
In a tense game at Doyles, Sheephaven Bay were narrowly edged out right at the end of the game to lose 8-7.
Elsewhere, Camden's Robert Peel lost 13-2 at home to Old Oak, who now move to second thanks to their resounding victory.
You may also want to watch:
After a terrific start to the season, Oak now look as though they are the side most likely to wrestle the title away from Kennedy's this season.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing