Archway Darts League: N19 come out on top in thrilling win; victories for Kennedy’s and Slattery’s
- Credit: Archant
N19 strengthened their quest for a first domestic title with a thrilling 8-7 win at Royal Oak on a memorable night in the Archway Darts League.
Steve Penfold landed a priceless double 20 finish as his side celebrated moving up to fourth.
But the losing home side remain without a point as they sit at the bottom of the table after a bad start to the season.
In an exciting clash at Old Oak, Stuart Pickles led his Boston Arms team to a 9-6 victory to ensure they remain unbeaten so far.
Elsewhere, defending Champions Kennedy's notched a 10-5 success at Camden's Sheephaven Bay thanks largely to a man of the match performance from Johnny Saunders.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Slattery's swept aside the Nicholas Nickelby at home 8-7 in a composed display, meaning Allan Cole's side now rise to sixth.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 5 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 10 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting