Archway Darts League: Nicholas Nickleby see off N19 and Doyles beat Boston Arms
- Credit: Archant
Nicholas Nickleby picked up an important win in the Archway Darts League as as they emphatically saw off N19 10-5.
Miles Fairhurst replied with a fine 18-dart leg for the away outfit but it could not provide an upset for the Holloway side, who languish in sixth place.
Adam Finch blazed a glorious trail for his Doyles teammates as his maximum steered them to a momentous 10-5 win at Boston Arms.
The victory ended the hosts six-match winning as Stuart Pickles hit a 180 in consolation for the losers.
Bob Triggs perfected a 148 out-shot for Kennedy's as they hammered Robert Peel 12-3 in Camden as they rise to fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Old Oak's impressive home form continued as they dispatched Sheephaven Bay 9-6 thanks to a man of the match performance from Daniel Palmer.
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 5 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 6 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 7 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 8 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 9 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 10 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants