Archway Darts League: Nicholas Nickleby see off N19 and Doyles beat Boston Arms
- Credit: Archant
Nicholas Nickleby picked up an important win in the Archway Darts League as as they emphatically saw off N19 10-5.
Miles Fairhurst replied with a fine 18-dart leg for the away outfit but it could not provide an upset for the Holloway side, who languish in sixth place.
Adam Finch blazed a glorious trail for his Doyles teammates as his maximum steered them to a momentous 10-5 win at Boston Arms.
The victory ended the hosts six-match winning as Stuart Pickles hit a 180 in consolation for the losers.
Bob Triggs perfected a 148 out-shot for Kennedy's as they hammered Robert Peel 12-3 in Camden as they rise to fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Old Oak's impressive home form continued as they dispatched Sheephaven Bay 9-6 thanks to a man of the match performance from Daniel Palmer.
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter