Archway Darts League: Nicholas Nickleby see off N19 and Doyles beat Boston Arms
- Credit: Archant
Nicholas Nickleby picked up an important win in the Archway Darts League as as they emphatically saw off N19 10-5.
Miles Fairhurst replied with a fine 18-dart leg for the away outfit but it could not provide an upset for the Holloway side, who languish in sixth place.
Adam Finch blazed a glorious trail for his Doyles teammates as his maximum steered them to a momentous 10-5 win at Boston Arms.
The victory ended the hosts six-match winning as Stuart Pickles hit a 180 in consolation for the losers.
Bob Triggs perfected a 148 out-shot for Kennedy's as they hammered Robert Peel 12-3 in Camden as they rise to fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Old Oak's impressive home form continued as they dispatched Sheephaven Bay 9-6 thanks to a man of the match performance from Daniel Palmer.
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington