Doyles A enjoy emphatic success over Old Oak
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Archway Darts League
Doyles A showed no signs of any Christmas hangover as they returned to action in the Archway Darts League with a mesmerising 13-2 triumph at the Old Oak.
Captain Scott Robinson was man of the match with an outstanding 114 out-shot in the drubbing for the away side, the Caledonian Road outfit picking up a first league win in three.
Golden Lion suffered a fifth defeat in six in the league as they were put to the sword 11-4 at the proficiently led N19, Jimmy Russell’s Holloway side now rising to fourth above Doyles A.
The in-form Andy Dickson reeled off a timely 160 in the rout for the home side who completed a league double over Camden’s finest, who notably slip to seventh below British Legion.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Kennedy’s took a huge step towards retaining the title as they condemned nearest challengers Royal Oak B to an 9-6 defeat, now eleven wins on the trot for the irrepressible defending champions.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller