Doyles A enjoy emphatic success over Old Oak
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Archway Darts League
Doyles A showed no signs of any Christmas hangover as they returned to action in the Archway Darts League with a mesmerising 13-2 triumph at the Old Oak.
Captain Scott Robinson was man of the match with an outstanding 114 out-shot in the drubbing for the away side, the Caledonian Road outfit picking up a first league win in three.
Golden Lion suffered a fifth defeat in six in the league as they were put to the sword 11-4 at the proficiently led N19, Jimmy Russell’s Holloway side now rising to fourth above Doyles A.
The in-form Andy Dickson reeled off a timely 160 in the rout for the home side who completed a league double over Camden’s finest, who notably slip to seventh below British Legion.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Kennedy’s took a huge step towards retaining the title as they condemned nearest challengers Royal Oak B to an 9-6 defeat, now eleven wins on the trot for the irrepressible defending champions.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 3 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’