Determined Doyles A force Legion into surrender
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The latest news from the Archway Darts League
Doyles A kept up the firm title pressure on their fierce rivals in the Archway Darts League by recording a pivotal 9-6 victory full of quality at Muswell Hill’s British Legion.
Closest foes Kennedy’s, notably without key player George Killington, also maintained their impeccable form as they ruthlessly dispatched the N19 away 10-5 in brutal fashion.
A valiant effort from the ever-spirited N19, however, it is now two successive painful home defeats for the Holloway outfit where they’re lack of prowess on the doubles has cost them dearly.
Royal Oak B, who are striving for major silverware in 2018/19, are right on the leaders’ tails after a flattering 12-3 away thrashing at Sheephaven Bay, their third resounding win on the trot.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Zac Chapman inspired the Nicholas Nickelby to condemn struggling Old Oak to a 10-5 home reverse, while Golden Lion edged out Royal Oak A with a gusty away performance 9-6.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 4 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 7 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'