Archway Darts League teams return to action
- Credit: Archant
Billy Mundee impressed with a superb 18-darter as Kennedy’s made a commanding return to Archway Darts League action with a 14-1 away hammering of Slattery’s.
Hotshot Johnny Saunders followed up his captain's potent standards in dynamic style with a fine 19-dart leg, confirming their status as favourites to keep the title.
Paul Badman, the league's marquee summer signing for Doyles, landed a striking 180 and timely 19-dart leg in a man of the match showing at Royal Oak.
The 'Chiefs' scooped the points with a 10-5 win, while Old Oak's imperious form showed no sign of stopping at home as they condemned the Nicholas Nickleby to a 9-6 defeat.
Dylan Osborn hit a swell 18-dart leg consolation for the losing side.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Camden's Robert Peel suffered a home reverse to Boston Arms 13-2, while the N19 were gifted an away walkover at British Legion, who face impending liquidation.
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE