Archway Darts League: Wins for Doyles and Boston Arms
- Credit: Archant
Scott Robinson’s Doyles strengthened their position at the top of the Archway Darts League with a convincing 9-6 home victory over N19.
The Caledonian Road outfit's expert accuracy on the doubles was unmatched as they made it four wins from five.
Rob Walters hit a stunning 16-dart leg in reply for the away outfit, who are yet to find their form.
In Camden, Boston Arms showed their squad depth as they dispatched Slattery's 10-5.
The victors claimed their fourth win on the spin in an impressive display to rise to second with their unbeaten record still intact.
You may also want to watch:
Nicholas Nicklelby notched a 9-6 triumph at Sheephaven Bay in a high-quality contest as the travelling side recorded their first away success in eleven matches.
Elsewhere, Royal Oak ended their long-running losing streak with a 10-5 home triumph over Robert Peel.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing