Archway Darts League: Wins for Doyles and Boston Arms
- Credit: Archant
Scott Robinson’s Doyles strengthened their position at the top of the Archway Darts League with a convincing 9-6 home victory over N19.
The Caledonian Road outfit's expert accuracy on the doubles was unmatched as they made it four wins from five.
Rob Walters hit a stunning 16-dart leg in reply for the away outfit, who are yet to find their form.
In Camden, Boston Arms showed their squad depth as they dispatched Slattery's 10-5.
The victors claimed their fourth win on the spin in an impressive display to rise to second with their unbeaten record still intact.
You may also want to watch:
Nicholas Nicklelby notched a 9-6 triumph at Sheephaven Bay in a high-quality contest as the travelling side recorded their first away success in eleven matches.
Elsewhere, Royal Oak ended their long-running losing streak with a 10-5 home triumph over Robert Peel.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 7 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'