Darts: Leaders lose unbeaten record
- Credit: Archant
Boston Arms lost their unbeaten record at the top of the Archway League table in dramatic fashion, going down 10-5 at Royal Oak B.
And the irrepressible Kennedy’s took full advantage with an emphatic 11-4 home triumph over Royal Oak A.
Darren Canty’s third 180 of the season and another maximum from Johnny Saunders were the highlights for the winners.
Doyles A made a firm statement of title intent, trouncing the Golden Lion 13-2 in Camden, as Scott Robinson’s experienced darters recorded their fifth win from six.
And in a contest laced with high quality at the Nicholas Nicklelby, Muswell Hill’s British Legion skilfully brushed aside Zac Chapman’s side 10-5 with an array of clinical checkout successes.
You may also want to watch:
The resurgent N19 edged out Sheephaven Bay 8-7 for a vital first home win in three, as Paul Forbes’ men strive to make up ground on the early pacesetters.
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey