Darts: Leaders lose unbeaten record
- Credit: Archant
Boston Arms lost their unbeaten record at the top of the Archway League table in dramatic fashion, going down 10-5 at Royal Oak B.
And the irrepressible Kennedy’s took full advantage with an emphatic 11-4 home triumph over Royal Oak A.
Darren Canty’s third 180 of the season and another maximum from Johnny Saunders were the highlights for the winners.
Doyles A made a firm statement of title intent, trouncing the Golden Lion 13-2 in Camden, as Scott Robinson’s experienced darters recorded their fifth win from six.
And in a contest laced with high quality at the Nicholas Nicklelby, Muswell Hill’s British Legion skilfully brushed aside Zac Chapman’s side 10-5 with an array of clinical checkout successes.
You may also want to watch:
The resurgent N19 edged out Sheephaven Bay 8-7 for a vital first home win in three, as Paul Forbes’ men strive to make up ground on the early pacesetters.
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 3 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run