Darts: Boston Arms conquer British Legion in Archway League
- Credit: Archant
Boston Arms maintained their best start to a season with a 12-3 home mauling of British Legion.
Stat man Stuart Pickles threw his second maximum of the campaign in the win, while Doyles A kept their perfect home record going with a thrilling 8-7 victory over Royal Oak A.
Randy Robinson’s striking 180 proved a pivotal moment in the match.
Elsewhere, Peter Chapman’s maximum for the depleted Nicholas Nicklelby proved insufficient as they succumbed 11-4 at home to the proficient N19 in a one-sided affair.
Miles Fairhurst skilfully reeled off an impressive 17-dart leg for the away outfit in the drubbing, as the Holloway side prepare for the titanic visit of reigning Invincibles Kennedy’s.
You may also want to watch:
Old Oak’s torrid start continued on the road as they were trounced 13-2 at in-form Royal Oak B, as Sheephaven Bay reigned in the Camden derby, edging out Golden Lion 8-7 away.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 9 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller