Arsenal duo Jordan Nobbs and Jennifer Beattie available for Aston Villa clash
- Credit: PA
Arsenal have confirmed that Jordan Nobbs and Jennifer Beattie are available for selection for Sunday's clash with Aston Villa away from home.
Arsenal travel to the Bescot Stadium for a 2pm kick off on Sunday afternoon with the Gunners providing an injury update on Friday afternoon.
They confirmed that Nobbs who played 45 minutes for England against Northern Ireland on Tuesday and Beattie who played 90 minutes for Scotland against Portugal also on Tuesday are available.
On both players the statement read: "Jordan and Jennifer are back in full squad training and are available for selection."
However, Kim Little, Steph Catley and Viktoria Schnaderbeck are ruled out with Joe Montemurro saying on Little: "Kim we’re monitoring day by day but we think the Birmingham game (on March, 7) is more likely for her than Villa".
You may also want to watch:
On Schnaderbeck and Catley the statement read: "Steph has started her pitch-based rehab as part of her rehabilitation from her hamstring injury and Viktoria is continuing her rehabilitation from a knee injury."
Australian forward Caitlin Foord who has impressed immensely this season in her first full campaign missed the defeat to Chelsea last time out and on her an update says: "Caitlin has returned to elements of squad training and will be monitored in the run-up to this weekend’s fixture."
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 8 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Covid delays Finsbury Park murder suspect's bail hearing
The match will be available to watch on the FA Player with a 2pm kick off on Sunday afternoon.