Vivianne Miedema takes top two spots in Arsenal's goal of the month award
- Credit: PA
Vivianne Miedema has become just the second Arsenal Women's player to win the clubs goal of the month award for November.
The Netherlands international was voted the winner by Gunners from all around the globe after her fine effort against London City Lionesses in the Continental Cup.
Kim Little won the first last season with her opener against Tottenham Hotspur at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the Gunners 2-0 win over the Lilywhites.
Miedema's goal of the month came in a game that she scored four goals as the Gunners beat London City Lionesses 4-0 away from home.
The Dutch striker picked the ball up in her own half, held off three challenges and raced through to score a stunning solo goal.
You may also want to watch:
Miedema also finished second in the voting after her goal against Tottenham Hotspur in the Continental Cup as she collected a Kim Little pass inside the box before keeping her cool to beat Rebecca Spencer in the Lilywhites goal.
Nicolas Pepe's clinical finish in the Europa League victory at Molde was placed into third spot.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
It's a remarkable achievement for Miedema taking up two spots in the top three and is showing the good work being done at Arsenal Women.