Arsenal to host Tottenham in last 16 of the FA Cup
- Credit: Archant
Tottenham Ladies’ reward for shocking Brighton in the FA Cup is a trip to north London rivals – and current holders – Arsenal.
Bianca Baptiste got the only goal of the game, slotting home from Wendy Martin’s assist, as third-tier Tottenham ousted second-tier Albion.
Arsenal and the rest of the Women’s Super League One sides join the competition at this stage.
Tottenham are one of just two sides outside of the two Super League divisions left in the cup.
The tie will be played on Sunday, March 19.
You may also want to watch:
It is not the only derby pulled out of the famous velvet bag, with Liverpool set to host Everton and Birmingham City facing West Bromwich Albion.
SSE Women’s FA Cup fifth round draw in full:
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
Notts County Ladies v Yeovil Town Ladies
Liverpool Ladies v Everton Ladies
Arsenal Ladies v Tottenham Hotspur Ladies
Sunderland Ladies v Aston Villa Ladies
Birmingham City Ladies v West Bromwich Albion Women
Bristol City Women v Millwall Lionesses
Manchester City Women v Reading Women
Chelsea Ladies v Doncaster Rovers Belles