Arsenal to host Tottenham in last 16 of the FA Cup
- Credit: Archant
Tottenham Ladies’ reward for shocking Brighton in the FA Cup is a trip to north London rivals – and current holders – Arsenal.
Bianca Baptiste got the only goal of the game, slotting home from Wendy Martin’s assist, as third-tier Tottenham ousted second-tier Albion.
Arsenal and the rest of the Women’s Super League One sides join the competition at this stage.
Tottenham are one of just two sides outside of the two Super League divisions left in the cup.
The tie will be played on Sunday, March 19.
You may also want to watch:
It is not the only derby pulled out of the famous velvet bag, with Liverpool set to host Everton and Birmingham City facing West Bromwich Albion.
SSE Women’s FA Cup fifth round draw in full:
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 7 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 8 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 9 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
Notts County Ladies v Yeovil Town Ladies
Liverpool Ladies v Everton Ladies
Arsenal Ladies v Tottenham Hotspur Ladies
Sunderland Ladies v Aston Villa Ladies
Birmingham City Ladies v West Bromwich Albion Women
Bristol City Women v Millwall Lionesses
Manchester City Women v Reading Women
Chelsea Ladies v Doncaster Rovers Belles