Arsenal's WSL clash with Spurs to be played at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Credit: PA
Arsenal Women's trip to rivals Tottenham Hotspur in the Women's Super League will take place on Saturday, March 27 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
The match will kick off at 3.30 and it will be the second meeting between the sides at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium after meeting there in the curtailed 2019-20 campaign.
In November 2019 the Gunners won 2-0 with goals from Kim Little and Vivianne Miedema in the first ever Women's Super League meeting between the sides.
On that occasion there was a record crowd of 38,262, but due to the coronavirus restrictions this season the match will be played behind closed doors.
The Gunners have already met their rivals twice this season. The first was in the FA Cup with Joe Montemurro’s side winning 4-0, thanks to goals from Jordan Nobbs and a hat-trick from Lisa Evans.
You may also want to watch:
They also met in the league as Arsenal won 6-1 and Miedema became the first player to reach 50 Women's Super League goals.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years