Arsenal take on Tottenham in north London derby in the WSL
- Credit: PA
Arsenal go to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday afternoon on the back of a crucial win over Manchester United last Friday.
An own goal from Millie Turner and a Lotte Wubben-Moy header sealed the three points for Joe Montemurro's troops at Meadow Park, giving them control in the race for the Champions League.
Leah Williamson missed the win over the Red Devils but should be back from injury.
Montemurro said: "She’ll be ok, she just copped a whack on her leg, it was a dead leg and it just didn’t clear up well and we didn’t want to take the risk."
Steph Catley and Viktoria Schnaderbeck remained sidelined with injury and Jennifer Beattie could also miss out once more.
You may also want to watch:
The last time the sides met was in November in the Continental Cup. The game started in perfect fashion for the Gunners, with Miedema putting them ahead after a delightful assist from Little, chipping the ball over the top of the Lilywhites' defence.
Tottenham equalised via Ria Percival, but Foord restored the Gunners' lead. Once more Spurs hit back and brought the game to a penalty shootout as Shelina Zadorsky equalised with two minutes left.
- 1 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 7 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 8 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Yerbury pupils stage High Court protest against Ocado's plans
Arsenal won the tie 5-4 on penalties, with Alex Morgan missing the crucial spot-kick.
The game will be available to watch on the FA Player on Saturday with a 3.30 kick off time.