Arsenal to find out Women's FA Cup quarter-final opponents
- Credit: PA
Arsenal will find out their FA Cup quarter-final opponents on Friday, May 28 with the draw taking place on Women’s Football Weekly on talkSPORT 2.
The draw will be carried out by the show’s host, Faye Carruthers, and former England international, Lianne Sanderson.
The broadcast will run from 12-1pm, with the draw to be conducted at around 12.30pm.
Arsenal have beaten Gillingham and Crystal Palace to reach the last eight with Joe Montemurro's final game in charge of the Gunners coming against the Eagles at the weekend.
Arsenal beat the Eagles 9-0 with goals from Beth Mead, Kim Little, Danielle van de Donk, Jordan Nobbs, Vivianne Miedema, Jill Roord, Katie McCabe and a brace from Noelle Maritz.
You may also want to watch:
The final will be held on Sunday, December 5 at Wembley Stadium Connected by EE, kicking-off at 3pm in what is the 50th year of the competition.
It will coincide with 100 years since the FA made the controversial decision to ban women's football
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
Arsenal will be drawn against one of Charlton Athletic, Birmingham City, Brighton & Hove Albion, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Leicester City or one of Chelsea or Everton who meet tonight Thursday, May 20.
Arsenal are the record holders of the competition winning it and are aiming to win it back for the first time since 2016.