Boxing: Daniel Dubois to fight at Copper Box on December 9
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Former Islington ABC boxer Daniel Dubois will return to action at the Copper Box on December 9.
The 20-year-old has not fought since beating AJ Carter at the Copper Box in September, but returns to the venue later this year on the Frank Warren promotion.
The packed bill is to be topped by James DeGale’s defence of his IBF world super middleweight title.
DeGale’s opponent is still to be confirmed, but the boxer, who has just one defeat in a 25-fight career, tops a packed bill.
Welshman Lee Selby is also booked to defend a world title as he puts his IBF world featherweight belt on the line against an opponent to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Light heavyweight Anthony Yarde is also scheduled for action, with his opponent also to be confirmed.
The bill will be shown live on BT Sport and Box Nation, with those watching both in the arena and at home hoping to celebrate another Dubois win, having won all five of his fights so far by way of knockout.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller