Boxing: Daniel Dubois to fight at Copper Box on December 9
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Former Islington ABC boxer Daniel Dubois will return to action at the Copper Box on December 9.
The 20-year-old has not fought since beating AJ Carter at the Copper Box in September, but returns to the venue later this year on the Frank Warren promotion.
The packed bill is to be topped by James DeGale’s defence of his IBF world super middleweight title.
DeGale’s opponent is still to be confirmed, but the boxer, who has just one defeat in a 25-fight career, tops a packed bill.
Welshman Lee Selby is also booked to defend a world title as he puts his IBF world featherweight belt on the line against an opponent to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Light heavyweight Anthony Yarde is also scheduled for action, with his opponent also to be confirmed.
The bill will be shown live on BT Sport and Box Nation, with those watching both in the arena and at home hoping to celebrate another Dubois win, having won all five of his fights so far by way of knockout.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 9 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown