Darts: Race heats up in Archway League
- Credit: Archant
The title race is hotting up in Division One of the Archway Darts League, after Kennedys beat nearest rivals Doyles A 10-5.
Johnny Saunders and George Killington registered their third and second maximums of the season, respectively, as Phil Brabin had a superb 114 outshot.
Zac Chapman was unable to inspire Nicholas Nickleby at the N19 despite a fabulous 106 finish and a 180 as they fell to a 11-4 defeat to the hosts, with Daniel Galvin reeling off a 109 checkout.
Enkel Arms hammered the hapless Golden Lion 12-3 as Stuart Pickles’ men strive to make up ground on the early pacesetters.
Royal Oak B remain top of Division Two after sweeping aside Muswell Hill British Legion 11-4 and Boston rise to fourth after picking up an 11-4 victory of their own at the Whittington Stone.
You may also want to watch:
Royal Oak A made it five wins out of five, ruthlessly defeating Kentish Town outfit Old Oak 11-4 but Park Tavern lost 9-6 to Sheephaven Bay.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Islington dog stars in film that will be shown at London Film Festival
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London