Darts: Race heats up in Archway League
- Credit: Archant
The title race is hotting up in Division One of the Archway Darts League, after Kennedys beat nearest rivals Doyles A 10-5.
Johnny Saunders and George Killington registered their third and second maximums of the season, respectively, as Phil Brabin had a superb 114 outshot.
Zac Chapman was unable to inspire Nicholas Nickleby at the N19 despite a fabulous 106 finish and a 180 as they fell to a 11-4 defeat to the hosts, with Daniel Galvin reeling off a 109 checkout.
Enkel Arms hammered the hapless Golden Lion 12-3 as Stuart Pickles’ men strive to make up ground on the early pacesetters.
Royal Oak B remain top of Division Two after sweeping aside Muswell Hill British Legion 11-4 and Boston rise to fourth after picking up an 11-4 victory of their own at the Whittington Stone.
You may also want to watch:
Royal Oak A made it five wins out of five, ruthlessly defeating Kentish Town outfit Old Oak 11-4 but Park Tavern lost 9-6 to Sheephaven Bay.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020