Fitness: BodyJunkies hoping to boost health and wellbeing of Islington residents
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fanatics from across Islington can look forward to using a new fitness studio that has recently opened on Holloway Road.
‘BodyJunkies’ is a brand new, class-based facility that offers boxing, spin, Zumba, yoga and HIIT sessions.
It is the first fitness studio of its type in the borough and is open to all abilities for anyone aged from 18-55, and also offers lunchtime sessions for mums, with buggies and babies allowed.
The founders of BodyJunkies have specifically chosen the five disciplines they provide as they help build a stronger, leaner and more agile physique, which aids everyday health and wellbeing.
Classes run from 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and sessions can be booked via an app or the BodyJunkies website.
You may also want to watch:
BodyJunkies are also offering membership for £119 a month, which offers members access to all classes at anytime the studio is open.
For more information, visit www.bodyjunkies.co.uk or call 07388626887.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 7 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 8 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey