Fitness: BodyJunkies hoping to boost health and wellbeing of Islington residents
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fanatics from across Islington can look forward to using a new fitness studio that has recently opened on Holloway Road.
‘BodyJunkies’ is a brand new, class-based facility that offers boxing, spin, Zumba, yoga and HIIT sessions.
It is the first fitness studio of its type in the borough and is open to all abilities for anyone aged from 18-55, and also offers lunchtime sessions for mums, with buggies and babies allowed.
The founders of BodyJunkies have specifically chosen the five disciplines they provide as they help build a stronger, leaner and more agile physique, which aids everyday health and wellbeing.
Classes run from 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and sessions can be booked via an app or the BodyJunkies website.
You may also want to watch:
BodyJunkies are also offering membership for £119 a month, which offers members access to all classes at anytime the studio is open.
For more information, visit www.bodyjunkies.co.uk or call 07388626887.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 6 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Tony Eastlake: Man in court over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension