Haringey Borough return to league action against Cray Wanderers
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough return to league action on Saturday when they travel away to face bottom half team Cray Wanderers.
Tom Loizou's side go into the clash having advanced through to the next round of the FA Cup by beating Herne Bay 3-0 in their last game.
The Borough have the chance to pick up their sixth victory in seven Isthmian Premier Division games should they come out with a win on Saturday and currently sit second in the table.
Their opponents have not started as well, winning just one of their five league games so far but beat Bedfont Sports in the FA Cup in their last match.
Loizou believes it would be unwise to read too much into the league table at this early stage in the season.
You may also want to watch:
"Everyone has a little bit of a wobble at the start," he said.
"Some teams start off like we have and others don't.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Islington district suffer heavy defeat to Greenwich in Lester Finch Trophy
- 10 Arsenal Women player of the season award nominations
"Hopefully they are still having their wobble.
"We will treat them with the same respect whether they are near the bottom or at the top.
"Our confidence is high. We're not necessarily playing the best football but we're picking up wins."