Hornsey expect tough test against Osterley
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Hornsey will be expecting a tough test as they face mid-table Osterley in their Middlesex County Cricket League Division Two encounter this weekend.
Cheetan Patel and his team-mates travel away to Osterley on Saturday in hope of escaping a possible relegation scrap in the coming weeks.
The side’s fixture last weekend at home to Twickenham was abandoned, after winning the toss and electing to field, with the visitors having made 12-1 from 8.4 overs.
Hornsey will now to extend their three point gap on basement team North London and try get back to winning ways against Osterley, who currently sit in sixth place and 24 points ahead of Hornsey, as they head into the final six games.
Patel and his side will be desperate to pick-up a win with relegation rivals North London and Eastcote set to face each other this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
All three teams are separated by just three points going into the tail-end of the season.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 4 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 7 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 10 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes