Isledon Wolves duo hit four goals apiece in Harefield hammering
Herbie Lea-Bramble and Bradley Carrete smashed in four goals apiece as Wolves’ Under-14s made a sensational start to the season by hammering Harefield.
Wolves’ midfield quartet of Carrete, Danai Kapfunde, Ethan Irvine and David Mehmeti repeatedly carved United open, while skipper Keiron Loughney and Jerry Gyebi held firm at the back.
Harvey Lea-Bramble, Mehmeti, Irvine, Kapfunde and Loughney all found the net, while a Harefield own goal completed the scoring.
Isledon Wolves: Stepien, Katsigazi, Campbell, Greene, Gyebi, Loughney, Mehmeti, Kapfunde, Irvine, Carrete, Macdonald, Harvey Lea-Bramble, Herbie Lea-Bramble.
William Sousa set the tone with a goal in the opening minute as Isledon Wolves Under-13s began their campaign with an 8-0 victory at Mill Hill Village.
You may also want to watch:
Alfie Lusardi grabbed a brace, while Sousa netted a second and Jack Cheeseman, Nicky Marshall, Hayden Miller and Michael Diver were also on target. Deon Marshall was man of the match.
Isledon Wolves: Akguc, Dervisoglu, Omar-Brandy, D Marshall, Cheeseman, Chileshe, Okwara, Lusardi, Asam, White-Sanches, Lourenco, Diver, Sousa, Kyei-Baafour, Miller, N Marshall.
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
Sloppy defending sentenced Isledon Wolves’ Under-15s to their first opening-day loss in four years as they went down 5-4 at Ruislip Rangers.
Sang Pierre Gomez scored twice for the Wolves, with Mark Ikua and Kendick Loschner also finding the net, but it was not enough.
Isledon Wolves: Walsh, Sutton, Stipanovsky, Menhal, Barbour-Ricketts, Rashid, Mulholland, Boffa, Ikua, Miah, Gomez, Loschner.
A late winner from Ethan Stevens earned AC United Spartans Under-13s all three points in an evenly-contested match against Crown & Manor.
Both goalkeepers had to be alert as chances came and went at both ends, but the deadlock was eventually broken when Stevens scored two minutes from time.
AC United Spartans: Wickham, Feltham, Ndukuba, Cadden, Tumbridge, Marius-Hewitt, Stevens, Imansouren, Johnston.