Isledon Wolves seal first trophy of the season with victory over London Athletic
- Credit: Archant
Isledon Wolves Under-14s secured the first of a possible four trophies as they swept London Athletic aside 4-0 to win the Harrow Youth League title.
Nicky Marshall led the way with another brace, while Mo Asam grabbed his 30th goal of the campaign and Maurice Lebbie netted a superb drive that left the goalkeeper stranded.
Skipper Deon Marshall was Wolves’ man of the match with an impressive display in midfield.
Louie Hartley and Lyes Djellali both scored twice in Isledon Wolves Under-eights’ 5-3 victory over Cally Stars in the Camden & Islington League.
Frankie Phillips was also on target for Wolves, who fought back after conceding an early goal.
You may also want to watch:
At the other end, centre-back Zhaviah Campbell read the game well and his solid performance helped to clinch the win.
Luke Levy struck a hat-trick, with Jesse Aldridge netting the other two for Isledon Wolves Under-nines as they maintained their good form by defeating West End 5-1. Goalkeeper Sam Shaw also caught the eye.
- 1 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
Crown & Manor’s quick passing game proved too much for Isledon Wolves Channons Under-nines as they slid to a 6-1 defeat. Felix Badger netted their consolation goal with a confident finish.
Isledon Wolves Channons Under-10s fought back after conceding an early goal to run out 4-1 winners with a fine team performance against AC United.
Adam Cane slotted the equaliser before half-time and Berk Nergiz, man of the match Nibbs Ahmed and top scorer JJ Connor added further goals to seal their side’s third straight win. Goalkeeper Toby Taylor also shone.
Ellis Cunningham scored twice for Fusion Under-15s as they dominated Hackney All Stars in a 6-1 victory.
William Murphy, Shane Cooke and Abraham Henao were also on the mark for Fusion, with an own goal helping them to maintain top spot in the league.